Helping you to deliver a compliant super fund
Superannuation has become one of the country’s most important and fastest-growing industries since compulsory super contributions were introduced in Australia in 1992. But with today’s complex superannuation environment and the increased focus on corporate governance, keeping your fund compliant requires an experienced and specialised superannuation trustee.
Helping your fund comply
Our role is to act in the best interests of fund members to ensure the fund is complying with all statutory provisions and trustee obligations under the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act and other related legislation.
We also have responsibility for all trustee governance compliance matters. We’ll perform a thorough analysis of the PDS and annual report to ensure it meets all the statutory and disclosure requirements, as well as arrange the lodgement of APRA returns, business activity statements, tax returns and other statutory returns.
Taking care of the paperwork
As your trustee, we’ll attend to all legal documentation such as the trust deed, service agreements, the Risk Management Strategy, the fund’s Risk Management Plan, investment policy strategy and more.
As part of our service we will:
- Approve and monitor the investment strategy of the fund
- Make sure all assets of the fund are in the trustee’s name or appointed custodian.
- Continuously review the investments to ensure they meet the objectives of the fund members
- Work with your service providers
- Appoint service providers to assist with the fund administration
- Perform appropriate due diligence
- Set up agreed service level agreements
- Review each service provider regularly to ensure they are performing to the agreed benchmarks.